October 3, 2007

My Little Bumblebee


Parker calls Tandi Bumblebee. It is so cute! So that's her nickname.

4 comments:

Brad and Tifani said...

Hey Stacy!
Brad and I love your blog, it's so fun to see your little family! Your kids are so cute! Keep in touch!

Kelli said...

She is growing up so fast and getting so cute. She looks more and more like you. Sure miss you guys. Glad you have this blog so I can keep taps on the fam.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Oh my gosh I am so glad you left a comment so I can say hi. I can't believe how big your little boy is your kids are sooo cute. You look so good stacey. I am just so excited to get back in touch with an old friend:)

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
I just wanted to say hi and that your kids are absolutely adorable!!! It looks like you guys are doing really well!! I'm so happy for you. Things are going good for Steve and I in Ohio - only 14 more months of school for me! Send me an email sometime; michelleh120@hotmail.com
Love ya!! Michelle Johnson (Hadley)