I love celebrating Mother's Day! Mother's are so special and deserve this extra attention on this day. On Saturday we had a BBQ at my house with all my family. It was nice to see everyone and to thank all the Mother's in my life for their example and love. My mom is one amazing gal! She is always thinking of others and is a wonderful mom and grandma. Bringing our family together is one thing that she makes a priority. She is so special that Parker decided to give her one of his nice toy cars. I should of took a picture of that is was so sweet!
Here are some special mother's in my life. My grandma Merrill, Mom, Grandma Hartley, My Sister.
This second picture we had to put Jen in. She is a wonderful mother and sister in law.
The kids had a great time playing outside!

My dad took the kids for rides on his Motorcycle.
Jen took this picture. I love it!
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment