October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Parker!

Five Years Old
I can't believe it! He is five! Next year he is off to kindergarten. I love this little guy sooooo much! He has grown up so much in this last year. He had a fun day. He went to preschool and took some yummy cupcakes that he helped me decorate and frost. Then we went to the movies with all his little cousins. We saw "Where the Wild Things Are." Then we came home and had cake and ice cream. When he was about to blow out his Birthday candles, everyone stopped him to say "You need to make a wish." Then he started to say it outload. I was about to interupt him, but he went on to say "I wish that everyone would bring me Birthday presents." Everyone just laughed! How cute is that!

Some of the family that came to his party.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Can't believe you have a 5 year old. Crazy! He is looking all grown up. Looks like he had a great birthday! Can't wait to see u soon

Kit said...

Can't believe you have a five year old!!
He is darling!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Wow it is crazy! HOw fast time flies.....My oldest is going to be 6......
BTW that post with your hubby doing your little girls hair is so cute!