July 9, 2010

LIFE

We have been enjoying this summer so far. As you can see from this picture that by the end of the day we are pretty worn out. Heath took this picture during our family scripture reading time. I quess we were wiped out!




This is at 15 weeks. My belly is popping out a little quicker this time. Parker and Tandi spend a lot of time in our backyard. They love the slide!





4 comments:

angela said...

I love the picture of you and the kids sleeping. Very cute.

Tiffany said...

What a fun slide to have in your backyard! We should get all of the kids together and come play on your slide! It was fun to see you this week! We need to stay in touch more!

Kit said...

Oh my goodness! I am not even sure I knew you were pregnant! COngrats! You look darling!!

3 kids!? you're brave! ;)

Unknown said...

You are seriously so small still. I think I was double your size by 15wks LOL I can't wait to hear what you are having!