August 11, 2010

Well It's a Boy!

We got an ultrasound yesterday and for sure it's a boy. We cheated and actually found out when I was 12 weeks along. But we wanted to make sure it was really a boy when I was further along. The baby looks good and is healthy. He is measuring a week ahead, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Parker and Tandi are so excited to have a baby brother. Everyday Tandi looks at my belly and gives it hugs and kisses. Parker told me the other day that he is glad that I'm having a baby. It just melts my heart!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Staci! Little boys are so much fun. Good luck on your pregnancy!

Burrups said...

Congrats! Sounds like things are going well. Any names picked out yet?

angela said...

How fun. Isn't it great when your kids are excited about it? That makes having another one even more fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!

Spilletts said...

Congrats Staci that is so exciting!!! I am happy for you and your cute little family.

Tiffany said...

That is so great Stacy! Congrats!! He is going to be such a cutie!