November 4, 2010

Halloween

This Fall has been so beautiful and I think that makes Halloween even better. The kids had a great time this year. They loved going Trick or Treating with Daddy around the neighborhood. Parker was a GI Joe and Tandi was an Angel. I love checking on my kids after they go to sleep. Tandi was sleeping so peaceful and it looked like she was praying.




Parker had crazy hair day at school! I think he kind of looked like wolverine or Heath said the mayor from the "Grinch that stole Christmas."

This last weekend we had a shower for Jessica. We decided we better take a picture of us before Jessica has her baby. This is a pretty unique circumstance to have all three of us pregnant at the same time and due within a month of each other. These cousins will have a good time growing up together.

3 comments:

Laura Lyden said...

Your kids are adorable- I loved the costumes! You look so good!

Sue said...

I look at my kids sleeping every night. I love to see how perfect they look. It's a great reminder for me of just how perfect they are. I love all you pregnant girls. None of you look all that big like you are due in a month or two.

Sue said...

I look at my kids sleeping every night. I love to see how perfect they look. It's a great reminder for me of just how perfect they are. I love all you pregnant girls. None of you look all that big like you are due in a month or two.