December 26, 2010

Dexter Heath Aplington

Dexter
Born on December 2oth at 6:10am weighing in at 8 lbs 1 ounce
21 1/2 Inches
Our first family picture







Cousin Koen was so excited to finally hold his buddy.My kids were so excited when he came home and they saw him in a stocking. We have had the best Christmas this year. Words cannot describe the joy I feel to have this new special baby join our family. He is very special!! I am grateful for my Heavenly Father for sending him to us. What a perfect gift to receive for Christmas!!!




13 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

Congratulations Stacy!! He is so adorable and I'm so glad everything went so well for you! Merry Christmas to you and your cute family!

Kassidy and Adam said...

Sorry to blogstock! We saw ur little guys name and wanted to say we love it! Our Dexter is so great we know urs will be too! Congrats!

Laura Lyden said...

Congrats -he is so stinkin handsome! You look amazing in all of your pictures- I am totaly jelous!

Burrups said...

Congratulations!! He's a beautiful baby. My youngest is a Dec. 20th birthday too. It is a great day!!

Stefanie said...

Congratulations! You have the cutest babies!

Unknown said...

He's adorable!

angela said...

He looks a lot like Parker. I'm glad he's here. I still need to come by and visit you both. :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats!!! I love his name and he is so cute! He totally looks like he belongs to you two. you look way too good to have just had a baby!!!

Andrew and Sara said...

He is so cute!!! I love all his hats and his name. Congratulations!!!

Spilletts said...

Congrats Stacy! That is so exciting for you and your family. You look awesome! Take care.

Kelli said...

It is amazing that we are on #3. He is adorable and I'm so happy all is well. What a wonderful Christmas for you and your growing family!!

Diesta said...

congrats on the new baby...ho all went well !!! tell Heath hi for us !!!

Sue said...

(I'm only 2 month late) Congratulations! Baby and mom both look so good. What a fabulous Christmas present. Our little girl was born Dec. 16.