February 11, 2011

Dexter's Big Day

Last Sunday we were able to have Dexter blessed. What a special day that was. The blessing Heath gave Dexter was very beautiful. It was such a great day! Especially since we were surrounded by our family.



Parker was so excited to wear his new suit. He put it on and said, "Mom I look like a missionary." He looked so handsome!!






3 comments:

Laura Lyden said...

Your family is beautiful. Dexter is so handsome, I can't believe how much he looks like Parker! I love your dress- you look so good!

Stefanie said...

First-your kids are SO adorable! Second- how in the world do you guys look so put together!! I am thinking after we add a third to the mix we will look frazzled all the time, since we already do. Nicely done.

Sue said...

Oh, what a cute little boy. (We blessed our baby the same day)