I can't believe it!!! My baby is 3 months old. He is changing every day. Everyone says that he looks just like Parker and I can see that, but he also has a look of his own. We are enjoying every minute with this guy. At his two month appointment he weighed 12lbs 15oz. 50 % all around. 
He is almost always smiling!!!
He gets lots of attention from his brother and sister. 
I love this! Heath had bought Parker a new book and it came with these glasses. I came in to check on him and he was sound asleep. 
8 years ago




4 comments:
Oh he's growing so fast Stac! He is adorable. I sure miss you.
Oh my goodness! I have missed out on a ton!! You're babe is a doll!! What a cutie!
He is such a cutie!! Cute kids.
I already commented on this post (check your spam), but I just wanted to say what a cutie he is!! Sll your kids are! Good to catch up with you.
Post a Comment