July 17, 2011

Twin brothers

From the day we had Dexter everyone has said that Dexter looks just like Parker. Well I looked up some pictures of Parker when he was Dexter's age to compare. The only difference I can see is that Parker had a bigger head, no hair, and the blue of their eyes are diffferent colors. Other than that they are almost identical. I'm already finding myself calling Dexter Parker or Parker Dexter.




DexterParkerDexter

Parker Dexter








Parker
Dexter
ParkerDexter is almost 7 months old and is growing up so fast. He loves jumping in this johnny jumper, already has two teeth, loves eating baby food and has been a horrible sleeper. Last night was the first time he had only woken up once in the night. He has been a trooper and deals with his older siblings malling him all the time. At his six months appointment he weighed 17 lbs. 7 oz. 50% 27 inches tall 75% head size 45 cm. 75%. At this moment he is standing by himself and holding on to the coach. He just started that today. We are so happy to have little Dexter in our family.





0 comments: