July 18, 2007

I'm Finally Home

So I first have to say I'm sorry for the boring blog. My life has been in limbo the past month. I've moved three times. From the town house to my mom's house for 10 days to this house. But I'm so glad we are all moved in. After almost buying 2 other houses we found this house and we couldn't be any happier. It has everything we needed. I think we were meant to get this house. Now here are some of the pictures I took. We are going to be doing a little remodeling in some rooms so consider these the before's.













Our backyard



























Parker's favorite part of the house the slide




























































































































































3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

You're house is beautiful! Me and Dave are looking at houses. Can't afford most of what's out here yet, though, prices are dropping so hopefully we can get something. Congratulations on the house! It really is gorgeous =)!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy! This is Chelsea! I can't believe you guys got a new house. It is GORGEOUS! And giant! Holy cow. Good find. Your little family is so cute, I love Parker and Tandi. They both already look so much bigger! Anyway, just checking up on you to make sure that you are still going to Redfish. We are definitely going on Wednesday so you better not leave us hanging! HA HA. Hey, and how the devil do you keep food cold for 5 days? As you can see I am a little camping challenged. My email is chelsearmstrong@hotmail.com.Talk to you later Stacy! Tell Heath hi for us. And congrats on the house!

Allie White said...

OH MY WORD!!! Your house is beautiful Stacy!! Congratulations, that is so wonderful. I absolutely love it, and your deck is HUGE!! I'm so happy for you guys!!