July 24, 2007

My Mother

I took this picture a few weeks ago and I thought how pretty my mother is. And then I thought she is so much more than just pretty. She is kind, genuine, forgiving, trustworthy, loving, a friend to many, a great mother, and awesome grandmother. My sister and I were talking the other day and we were saying how grateful we are to have our mother. She is always there when we need her. Even if she is tired, or has other things she needs to do. It seems were always most important. So thank you mom for everything, I truly Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think mom is GREAT too. Great blog Stacy.

Kelli said...

Hi Stacy,
That is the sweetest thing you wrote about your mom. She is a wonderful aunt as well. Tell her that she did a great job on the family reunion! Your blog is sure cute. It was so good to see you and your house. Hope you are having fun with it. Love, Kelli