So yesterday Parker was coming down the stairs and slipped and fell and broke is Frenum (the flap of skin between your lip and gums. OUCH! He was pretty tough about it. He bleed for awhile. I'm just grateful no tooth popped out.
Mouth injuries are the worst! They bleed FOREVER! Crew just got his first bloody lip- I'm sure there will be many to follow! The kids look so cute- broken lips, upside down binkies and all.
Somebody needs to talk Angie (and everybody else) into doing a blog. I like spying on everyone. It makes it feel like I'm not so far away!
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
2 comments:
Mouth injuries are the worst! They bleed FOREVER! Crew just got his first bloody lip- I'm sure there will be many to follow! The kids look so cute- broken lips, upside down binkies and all.
Somebody needs to talk Angie (and everybody else) into doing a blog. I like spying on everyone. It makes it feel like I'm not so far away!
HOPE IT HEALS WELL, MOUTH INJURIES ARE THE WORST. TONYA
Post a Comment