THAT IS AMAZING. SO CUTE, YOU ARE SO CREATIVE STACY. THAT IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRLS ROOM I HAVE SEEN. POLKA DOTS-I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW LONG THAT TOOK. WAY TO BE A GREAT MOM AND I AM SURE TANDI LOVES IT. LOVE, TONYA
Hey, I made it by your blog and love it. My s.i.law uses the same blog spot....I'll let you know when I get going. Hope you got my email today. Talk to you Monday.
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
7 comments:
Look how cute. Way to go!!
THAT IS AMAZING. SO CUTE, YOU ARE SO CREATIVE STACY. THAT IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRLS ROOM I HAVE SEEN. POLKA DOTS-I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW LONG THAT TOOK. WAY TO BE A GREAT MOM AND I AM SURE TANDI LOVES IT. LOVE, TONYA
everyone look close.... i think that is a little stuffed tandi sitting in the rocking chair. so cute! good job stacy!
Okay that is the cuttest room I am obsessed with polka-dots. You are so stinkin crafty. P.S. I am totally blog surfing. Hope that's okay
Oh my! Stacy that is so stinkin cute. You will have to tell me how you did the polka dots, that is adorable. Love the shelf!! Good work girls!
Looks really good! You are so creative!
Hey, I made it by your blog and love it. My s.i.law uses the same blog spot....I'll let you know when I get going. Hope you got my email today. Talk to you Monday.
Post a Comment