This is what I have been doing the last couple of days. My house was a disaster. This picture is just a small part of it.

I'm not sure why I decided to make our own stockings especially this close to Christmas.

I think they turned out cute. Especially for me. I'm not much of sewer.

I'm just grateful for my sweet kids, who put up with me ignoring them. Hence the messy house.

12 comments:
They look really upset and neglected. :) I think my kids like it when I get on a kick about something- cuz then they can do whatever they want! I KNOW Crew likes it.
The stockings turned out great! Good job.
cute stockings you are so crafty great job!
They are so cute!! I am impressed!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
They are adorable. I think sometimes kids love it when their parents ignore them...they get to do really fun naughty stuff that you don't know about :)
They turned out very cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Look at you little miss crafty!! Super cute!
now heath needs to get busy filling your stocking... they dont call em stocking stuffers for nothin! :)
Stacy,
Your stockings turned out so cute!!! You need to give me some of that creativity. Can't wait to see you again. Have a Merry Christmas! Love ya
they look great! i still need to find ours...
Hey stacy I sent you an invitation to view my blog right after we went private. Sorry you haven't recieved it! I will try to resend the invite! Merry Christmas
adorable. i wish i could do that.
Cute stockings! I keep thinking that is something I need to do but.....Good for you for getting them done!
Post a Comment