December 29, 2008

Christmas Day!

We spent Christmas Day with Heath's family. We first went up there for breakfast, and then came back that night for games, and opening gifts. We were there until 2: 00 in the morning. It was a fun evening.I put this picture on to show how goofy my hubby is. I always have to fight him to take a normal picture. Opening gifts.Parker got some new superman pj's.
Grampy and Tandi.Becca and Easton.Luke and Easton.Shannon and I with our little girls.This was what we did most of the night. Becca got a Wii for Christmas.This is the girls in matching Pj's.

3 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

So fun, looks like you guys had a good time. Yeah we need to get together for a hot tub night, give us a call any night works for us, Tyson doesn't have to go back to work until the 5th so just let me know what day works for you.

Anonymous said...

I love you! Grandma Hartley

Lane family said...

Love all the pictures... makes me a little sad. :( I'm glad you guys had such a good holiday. And uhm- I don't remember being invited to your hot tub night. Rude. Loves xoxoxo