April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

I love this first picture!!! Parker had just put his arm around Tandi and I love her facial expression. These two kids of mine are the greatest!!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter Sunday. We had a fun weekend as you can see from all of our pictures. I know I get a little carried away sometimes.

7 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

so cute it looks like you guys had a good time. Heidi says she wants to do bows anytime so just let me know when it works for you.

Aubrie said...

That last picture is to die for! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!

angela said...

what great pictures!

Jenny Bobo said...

You must have gone shopping at the Children's Place! I almost got that same tie for my boys! Super cute kids!

Steve and Michelle said...

Stac, your kids are just adorable! I can't believe how grown up Parker is! Sorry we missed each other when I was home...I'll definitely call you when I am there next and maybe we can meet up!!

Jaylynn said...

Cute Photo shoot! Your kids are adorable!

Burrups said...

Love the pictures! The first one is so cute!! There outfits are just adorable too
.