Every year Parker gets so excited when it's time to dye Easter Eggs.
Last year Tandi was too little to dye Easter eggs. She had a lot of fun, but broke a few eggs in the process.
Parker took this picture of himself. You can see that he is starting to get a few freckles. I think their so cute!!
I just have to say that I love being a mom! I love watching my kids grow and explore life. This time of year is so wonderful. There is something that just brightens my life when Spring comes around. I know that after listening to conference, I have a renewed faith in my Savior. I am so grateful for his Life, Death, and Resurrection. He continues to bless my family and me! I look forward to this Easter weekend. I love spending time with family, and remembering what is most important in life.
8 years ago




3 comments:
You are so wonderful and your family is so darling. I appreciated you testimony.
Looks like you guys are having a great time. I'm so excited to see you in a couple of weeks.
Stacy, you are so awesome! I wish I knew you better!
Post a Comment