Here are a few things my kids love to do! They have become obsessed with forts. They love to make forts. They find anything they can from around the house. It's fun to see what they come up with. Then they play in those things forever. It is worth the mess for sure.
Now that the weather is cooling down they are sad that sprinkler time is over. I really enjoy watching them play together.



8 years ago




3 comments:
I can't wait for Adynne to get a little older so the girls can play together! Your kids seem to get along so well!
They are pretty cute!
Hey Stacy...I can't believe I found your blog, hope you don't care. Love the pictures, what kind of camera do you have the pictures are way clear, love them.
How fun that your kids love to play together so much! They are so cute!
Post a Comment