September 8, 2009

Off To Preschool

Parker is growing up before my eyes. When I look at old pictures that's when it hits me. This year he is going to a preschool that is a few blocks away from our house. I really love that! When I went to drop him off on the first day, he was real nervous. He didn't know anyone. I walked him into the class and helped him sit at his desk. Then when it was time for the parents to go, he just stared at my like don't leave me. I kissed him and said "I will be back to get him." After preschool he was happy and wanted to go back again. I was so relieved. I am going to savor this last year before he goes to kindergarten. I really love this little guy!

Tandi was in the middle of eating her Peanut Butter Sandwich in this picture.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my, he's off to school? when did that happen?

Tiffany said...

Wow, stacy, can you believe that you have a kid old enough to go to preschool? where did the time go? Cute pictures! I love the PB & J

Burrups said...

He is so cute!! I am glad you are enjoying it. Time does go way too fast.

Jaylynn said...

Cute! They grow up so fast!!