March 16, 2010

Happy BIrthday Tandi!!!!!!

Tandi turned 3 on Saturday!! I can't believe my baby is three. She had a fun little party with family. She told me she wanted a Tinker Bell cake and after going to Walmart to see that their Tinker Bell cake was 38.00 I decided to make it myself. It was a lot of fun!!

She is still in love with her princess shoes. Instead of wearing my high heels she finally has her own.On Sunday we went up to Heath's parents to celebrate all the March birthday's. Tandi is the only girl.

5 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Good work on the cake! Turned out really good!!!

Stefanie said...

Your cake is so cute, i have made some that were complete flops. nice job.

A said...

So cute. And you have to tell me where you got your cute balloon like thingys. I've looked before but never seen them.

Laura Lyden said...

Your cake was amazing!! So creative. I still can not believe that Tandi is 3. SHe is getting so big!

Tiffany said...

I am seriously impressed with your cake! I'm calling you next time i need to make a cake! I can't believe she is 3! Wow! Time flies! I totally remember right after you had her and all of us went to Red Lobster for lunch, none of us could keep our hands of her! She is such a doll!