April 2, 2010

OUR BATHROOM

Well we finally did it!! We finished remodeling our Master bathroom. It has taken awhile and Heath and I have had some crazy things happen in the process. But we did it! We like it a lot. Heath thinks that he is not much of handy man when it comes to home improvements, but I think he did great!!!
BEFORE
AFTER I like that we don't have shower doors that I have to worry about keeping clean. Our next projest is a new roof. Oh the joys of owning a home!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Stac,
You are getting so crafty on me! I love your bathroom. You guys did such a great job! Can't wait to see it in person. June!!! You better invite me over. Love ya.

The Williams Family said...

Hey Stacy!
Your bathroom looks GREAT! I love the tile you guys put in =). I TOTALLY prefer a shower curtain over glass doors. Especially here in Vegas with hard water build up. Cleaning them is a pain!

Aubrie said...

The bathroom look fabulous! You guys did a great jpb!

Chris and Shelly said...

Looks great! It's so nice having a permanent handy man around, huh?