Well I have been begging Heath to take me on a trip for a long, long time. So when his buddy Brad called about a cruise trip with some of his friends from High school, I knew he had to say yes. We left the kids with my dear my mother and hit the road. We all car pooled and stopped at Las Vegas on the way. It was fun from the beginning.
This was the first night at dinner. The boat was rocking pretty bad. I was getting a little worried. The next day we were supposed to port at Catalina. But due to the rocky waves we had our fun day at sea then.

Then later that night was Formal night. We loved dressing up!



This is the whole group. Brad and Tifani Wallace, Stacy and Nate Rackam, Mindyn and Brian Clark, Mark and Jaylynn Martin, US, and Kirk and Lisa Nestler.



The guys doing some Karaoke.
This was the first night at dinner. The boat was rocking pretty bad. I was getting a little worried. The next day we were supposed to port at Catalina. But due to the rocky waves we had our fun day at sea then.
Then later that night was Formal night. We loved dressing up!


This is the whole group. Brad and Tifani Wallace, Stacy and Nate Rackam, Mindyn and Brian Clark, Mark and Jaylynn Martin, US, and Kirk and Lisa Nestler.


The guys doing some Karaoke.




5 comments:
You look GORGEOUS all dressed up!! It's funny because Kev is the one who begs to go on trips around here.
So jealous. Some day, maybe. You look stunning in the formal pics, but every other day too. How fun to do a trip before next baby comes and it won't be possible for awhile.
Looks like you had a ton of fun. The best vacation Ben and I have had, in my opinion, was the cruise we went on. I have wanted to go on another one ever since.
we had fun with you guys it was good to see you. We will have to do it again.
How would it be to look so good in every single pic?!
Post a Comment