June 4, 2010

PARKER & PRESCHOOL

Two weeks ago, Parker graduated from Preschool. He has sure grown up this last year and it's hard for me to think that at the end of the summer he will no longer be under my wings. He will be in kindergarten. I know I'm crazy! But this makes me sad. I love having him home with me almost always. Soon he will be going into the real world. Soon I will have to let him make his own decisions. And before I know it he will be in a bigger cap and gown graduating from High School!! He is so cute!!


This is his teacher Mrs. Joni All of his little class.



6 comments:

Laura Lyden said...

Parker looks so grown up in his cap and gown! I can't believe that he will be old enough to start school this fall. Where has the time gone??

Jenny Bobo said...

I totally know how you feel. I am so sad to think about sending Jaxon off to school every day come August. I love having him with me all the time too. Its crazy how fast they grow, isn't it?! You sure looks cute in his cap and gown! Hope you guys are doing well! Your cruise looks like it was a blast!! So glad you got to go!

A said...

Wow those are some fancy graduation outfits!

Stefanie said...

Baby ticker?? Congratulations - so excited for you guys!

Becky said...

Oh stac, he is gorgeous. What a beautiful boy. I cannot believe how fast they grow up. Ahhh! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Where did he go to preschool at? I need a really good place to stick Kyler in this year.