Okay so as a long as I have been a Mother this is the one day I have been dreading since the day this boy was born. For one it means that he is growing up and also that he will no longer be in my watchful care all the time. I no longer know what he is doing through out the day. What he may be picking up from other kids. I have to say it is hard. The first day this kid was not scared one bit. He was ready! I just needed to let him go. I cried of course but was so happy to see that big smile when he came home after school. Even though he was put on the wrong bus because of my mistake with filling out forms. But he finally got let off at the right stop where I was waiting. He wasn't even scared and was excited to ride the bus again. I'm glad that's all worked out cause I almost had a heart attack when he didn't come off that bus.

Now Tandi got to start preschool. I'm doing a little joy school group with 5 other moms. I think this will be good for her. She was clingy the first day and even cried. But the second day she insisted on walking herself to the door. My little girl is growing up too!!
25 Weeks
This pregnancy is going pretty fast. I'm almost through my second trimester.




3 comments:
I can not believe that Parker is starting school! He looks so grown up. You look so good too!
such cute kiddos! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up! I can't believe your litle girl is old enough for preschool. And your little baby bump is darling! Hope you are doing good>
I just hijacked/found your blog. Fun to see you all again. Wow the kids have grown! Congratulations on the baby! We are due mid December w/ girl #3
Post a Comment