Tandi is loving her one on one time she gets from mom now that Parker is in school all day. I'm glad we get to have this time before baby brother comes.
We went to a Pumpkin patch twice this year. One for Tandi's preschool field trip and then another with cousins. 
We went to a Pumpkin patch twice this year. One for Tandi's preschool field trip and then another with cousins. 
Tandi's fellow preschool classmates, plus some additions.
This is when we went with cousins. It was a lot warmer on this day.

The preschool went on another field trip to the Fire Station. Parker was able to come because he didn't have school that day. Which was great cause I think he enjoyed it more than Tandi did.



I thought this was so cute. They got to put on mini Fire Fighter clothes. Tandi had hers on for only a few seconds. That gave me no time to take a picture of her.

This is when we went with cousins. It was a lot warmer on this day.
The preschool went on another field trip to the Fire Station. Parker was able to come because he didn't have school that day. Which was great cause I think he enjoyed it more than Tandi did.


I thought this was so cute. They got to put on mini Fire Fighter clothes. Tandi had hers on for only a few seconds. That gave me no time to take a picture of her.





1 comments:
Thanks for putting up that picture with Graham, Avery and Tandi. I love it!
Post a Comment