October 28, 2010

Teeth & Bedrooms

A few weeks ago while brushing Parker's teeth we got a big surprise. His permanent tooth was coming in behind his baby tooth. So we took him to the dentist and he had all four bottom teeth pulled. To make more space for the new teeth coming in. He was brave and didn't even cry or whimper. I just can't believe were already to this phase in his life. He did get a little spoiled with a jamba juice, how to train your dragon movie, and some money from the tooth fairy. I also took on a few projects. One was I switched the kiddos rooms around. Tandi had the bigger room before and now that we are having a boy it made sense to switch the rooms. So in two days and with the help of my sis we got them done.






0 comments: