October 21, 2011

What has Dex been up to?

Out of my three kids this one is the busiest. He is just always on the go. He is know 10 months and is just loving life. And we are loving him too! How could not love this little guy?
He loves sitting in Heath's truck pretending to drive. Tandi and him spent a lot of time together since Parker is at school everyday.He learned how to crawl about a month ago. In this Family that is a big deal cause Parker never crawled until after he walked and Tandi scooted everywhere.
He also loves the bathroom. I no longer can have the toilet paper on the rolls and the lid should always be down or else you know what. Also he has learned how to flush the toilet. What a smart little guy!I think he is going to be walking soon as well!




4 comments:

Dana said...

Okay, so first of all, Dexter is so dang cute. I love his sweet little face. Next, I had no idea about his thumb. It made me a little teary to read that because I can't even imagine how scared you were and it showed in the pics. You are awesome for making it through. His thumb looks awesome. Last, I am in love with your front door. I want it. You chose wisely, it's beautiful. Oh, and you're pretty, like always.

Laura Lyden said...

Dex is adorable!! I am so glad that everything worked out with his surgery- what a relief!! I love Tandi's lipstik in the truck. What a sas-a-frass!

Jenny Bobo said...

This post totally made me smile. My little guys is the same way. He never stops, is pulling everything out constantly, loves the toilet...but just so dang cute. Such a fun age!!

Anonymous said...

国际交友 , 国外交友聊天网站 , 国外成人色情交友网站 , 国外同志交友网站 , 美女交友网 , 网络交友 , 网上交友 , 网上聊天交朋友 , 免费寂寞交友聊天室 , 电话聊天交友热线