Another year has gone by and I can't believe my boy is already 7. He is really growing up fast. I wasn't quite sure on what kind of cake to make for his Birthday. But since he loves Captain America I went with that.
I love this kid!!He also had another party with his cousins. They all have October birthdays.
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
1 comments:
好聊123 , 真人交友游戏 , 免费床友交友网 , 真人照片交友 , 派派同城交友聊天 , 免费交友qnssy , 免费交友徵婚网 , 免费交友约会网站 , 免费同城交友裸聊室 , 交友网免费
Post a Comment