February 7, 2008

Fold your arms

It was about a week ago and we were getting ready to say prayers and Heath said fold your arms. And I looked over at Tandi and she had her arms folded. It was so sweet. So I had to get a picture of it. It is so cute because she is starting to immitate things that I do. Like talking on the phone or waving bye bye. My little girl is growing up. It makes me sad and happy too. I love this blogging stuff because I will look back and remember the cute things my kids have done.

4 comments:

Lane family said...

I love the way Tandie folded her arms!
she is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

pyper

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. I love the folded arms.

Brad and Tifani said...

That is so cute! If only I could get either of my kids to fold their arms! Talk to ya later!

Anonymous said...

CHUBBS IS SOOOOO CUTE NATE