February 20, 2008

It's about time!

Well I have been tagged like three times so I probably should do this. Sorry it has taken so long.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago
I was a blonde, curly haired, bouncy, goofy, cheerleader. I was a freshman at the good old Alameda. My main concern was my friends and If my so called boyrfriend was going to write me a note that day.

5 things on my list
1) make a ok dinner
2) teach Parker how to write his name
3) Kiss Tandi's scrumptious cheeks another 20 times
4) Clean out my closet and get rid of some clothes
5) Remind Parker to go potty so he doesn't pee his pants

I enjoy
1) cuddling with Heath on the couch and watching a movie when the kids go to bed.
2) Having fun with family, friends, and of course Heath
3) Reality shows
4) Talking on the phone
5) reading, when I get the chance

3 bad habits
1) not being patient. I get annoyed real easily.
2) wasting time
3) Picking! I love to pick at Heath and my kids. The best is when Heath is peeling after a sunburn. (I know it's gross)

5 places I have lived
1) Pocatello
2) Rexburg
3) I quess I need to get out more.

5 jobs
1) Dental assistant for Dr. Herzog
2) Pocatello Parks and Rec. ( Some good memories with my bud Becky)
3) Dental assistant for Dr. Holm
4) Dental assitant and receptionist for Dr. Mcwhorter
5) And the #1 job ever is Mommy

5 things people don't know about me
1) I love to sleep in.
2) I love to wake board, golf, camp, and scrapbbok.
3) Heath is the only guy I ever said "I Love You" to.
4) I have never broke a single bone in my body. Knock on wood. If I did Heath would be the one to x- ray it.
5) I drove the coolest car ever in high school. At the time i didn't think it was so cool. It was a Pontiac Grand Am like 30 years old and 30 feet long. The outside was jungle green with matching interior. The seat would buzz until the driver and passenger would buckle up. Some good memories! Sorry dad I made you sell it.

The five I've chosen to tagg is: Leslie, Jen, Dana, Lindsey, and Heidi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO SORRY I WON'T MAKE IT TO YOUR PARTY TONIGHT. JARED IS GONE TODAY AND TOMORROW AND HALLE GETS IN THE TUB AT 7 THEN DOWN FOR BED. SHE IS JUST GETTING ON A GREAT SCHEDULE AND I DON'T WANT TO MESS THAT UP. SORRY ABOUT THAT. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AND THANKS FOR THE INVITE. IF JARED IS HOME TO BATH HER NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A PARTY AND PUT HER DOWN I WILL COME FOR SURE! HAVE A GREAT TIME.
LOVE, TONYA

Harding Family said...

Hey stacy I am glad you found my blog! Your family looks so cute and I am excited to keep in touch!

Allie White said...

Stacy your blog is so cute!!! I notice I'm not one of your friends anymore though. I'm so sad!! I hope things are going well for you!! Talk to you later!~ Allie