February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Lilly & Stacy!

What a great day February 1st was. I get to share my birthday with my cute little niece Lilly. I had a great time just being with family and eating yummy cake.

6 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

You are so old. But, you are two of the cutest birthday girls.

Anonymous said...

I AGREE WITH LES. ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY! TONYA

Jared and Lisa said...

Happy birthday!! I love your cake.

Lane family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!! I resent it being said that your old! (probably because I'm way older than you!)
We love you tons! I always knew Heath would pick someone great! Glad your part of the family!

Brad and Tifani said...

Hey Stacy! Happy Birthday! It was really fun to see you guys the other night! We need to get together at a decent hour and hang out so our kids can play! I just had to check out your new layout-it's really cute! Good Job!
-Tifani