Your little girl has got to be the cutest girl ever! Your little boy is pretty handsome too. I'm with Kristin, your kids are the best dressed. I'm so glad you found me! Now we can stay in touch. Your family is way cute!
Stace, I am with the other girls, your kids are amazingly well dressed. How do you get them not to puke and poop all over them? They always look so clean. Anyway, you look really good in the pics I have seen of you lately too. Good work!
I LOVE that Tandi's hair is staying dark! I was so sad when Elle turned blond. Cute kids! Maybe someday they'll know who I am! I didn't know you and Bonnie were friends. I think she's so cute!
Answer to Kristin. Jodi doesn't have a blog I have been trying to get her to have one. She is pretty busy now with three kids. I'll try some more peer pressure on her though.
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
5 comments:
Your kids are seriously the best dressed kids ever!! Props on the easter eggs! Mine never turn out so pretty! Does Jodi have a blog?
Your little girl has got to be the cutest girl ever! Your little boy is pretty handsome too. I'm with Kristin, your kids are the best dressed. I'm so glad you found me! Now we can stay in touch. Your family is way cute!
Stace, I am with the other girls, your kids are amazingly well dressed. How do you get them not to puke and poop all over them? They always look so clean. Anyway, you look really good in the pics I have seen of you lately too. Good work!
I LOVE that Tandi's hair is staying dark! I was so sad when Elle turned blond. Cute kids! Maybe someday they'll know who I am! I didn't know you and Bonnie were friends. I think she's so cute!
Answer to Kristin. Jodi doesn't have a blog I have been trying to get her to have one. She is pretty busy now with three kids. I'll try some more peer pressure on her though.
Post a Comment