April 1, 2008

Some new pictures

My friend Adrianne took some pictures of my kids last week. I have to say she did a great job! Especially with Tandi who would not sit still for even a second. She managed to sneak in some good shots! She has taken a lot of pictures for me. Even the big picture above was taken by her. Here is her web sight : http://www.capturedbyadrianne.blogspot.com/ Check them out!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Stacy- I saw your blog when I was surfing... what a cute family! It's great livin by your mom, hope to see more of you come warmer dayz!

HARKER FAMILY said...

Cute pictures i saw them yesterday and she did a really good job. they both looked so cute in all the pictures.

aironn said...

Cute pictures Stacy! She does such a great job and is so patient with less than cooperative kids. Your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ADORABLE FAM! LOVE TONYA AND HALEL

Lane family said...

SO CUTE! There is nothing better than a good picture. I love having talented friends... although I would STEAL their talent in a heartbeat. Can you be happy that someone is so good at something, and totally envious at the same time? I hope so!