Last week we went to Jackson Lake and stayed in a nice campground called Colter Bay. We went with Heath's family. As you can see from the picture it was beautiful! I love the Grand Tetons! We had a good time just being together as a family. (Sorry for the long post of pictures. There was just so many that I loved)
We went to a beach along a String Lake. This was a nice quiet place. 







The guys did a little bit of fishing. No luck on catching anything. But they had fun.


Tandi just waking up. 

One day we went into Jackson hole. This is a picture of everyone. 




Tandi just waking up.




8 comments:
oh i feel so sorry for those people that arent close enough to nature and good weather to enjoy the outdoors! we are so lucky! love the pictures. that last one os my favorite though!
You suck-when you go camping you are not supposed to look that good. You always look so cute. And when you are pregnant, you aren't supposed to look as cute as Amy does.
very cute it looks like you guys had a good time. That looks like it was a nice place to go.
you look like you had so much fun, it was great to see you today. i hope the rest of your day was great!
Stacy it looks like you guys had a great time! Your little family is so cute! It was good to see you and catch up a little while we were in town. We'll have to get together next time too!
~Kally~
Congrats on the new job!! I am guessing it is the job you were telling me about at the shower. That is so excited. It is definitely going to be different for you to actually see your husband alot. Let me know how it goes.
Hey Stacey,
It seems like forever since I have talked to you, and I wanted to let you know that your kids are sooo cute and that I can tell you are a great mom! I also wanted to let you know that if I ever hurt your feelings a long time ago I am sorry and to let you know that I really truly think you are an amazing person and will never forget all the great times in Junior High and High School and all the awesome cheerleading times together, I always wanted to be great friends but something went wrong it seems, so again I am sorry and would love to hear from you soon and if you have any questions I would love to talk and clear them up! I just wish I could have fixed things along time ago but never knew how to go about it I guess because of the situation! Sorry this turned into a letter more then a comment but I didn't have a phone number or anything! Again you have an adorable Family and I enjoy keeping up on how you are doing, hope to hear from you soon!
Love, Abby
It looks so beautiful there! How fun!! I didn't know Amy was your sister in law. She used to be in my ward and our brothers are friends. You all are such a cute family!!
Post a Comment