Heath's cousin Meghan was in town for a month. A few days before she left I asked if she would take some pictures of our family. She said that she couldn't promise anything, but I think she has some talent. There are still more to come. This is one of my many favorites. The tractor we are sitting belongs to Heath's grandpa and that is the same tractor Heath asked me to marry him in. It was parked in the shed and Heath had a big sign hung up in front of the tractor. Asking me to marry him. It was really cute!
8 years ago




6 comments:
Great picture! I love that it's the same tractor. Grandpa better never sell it! You've got years of family photos to come.
Adorable picture! You have a beautiful family. I also say Grandpa better never sell the tractor.
Adorable picture! You have a beautiful family. I also say that Grandpa better never sell the tractor.
That picture is great!
Sorry I haven't called you back yet- I promise I will when we ared driving to Alabama!
Love ya!
THAT IS SO CUTE OF ALL OF YOU GUYS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST. YOUR FAMILY IS ADORABLE! LOVE YA!
hey there...
I don't know if you remember me, but Im kimberly and we met at Brent's funeral...(heath taught me on his mission)...i have NO idea how i came across your blog but Im glad i found it. its great to see you guys doing so well!
beautiful family!
kb
Post a Comment