We also have an update. I am very Happy about this one. This is Heath's last week working at the hospital. He got another job doing MRI at a private office. I am so happy! For one we will see him a lot more and two no more working nights and weekends, HURRAY! We truly have been blessed and I have seen the Lord's help in every step we take. In the 6 1/2 years we have been married I know for a fact that we have been watched over. There have been many instances where things could not have worked out so great, but it seems like they have. I'm not saying things have always been easy. We have had some bumps in the road. But overall life could not be any better.
8 years ago




11 comments:
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you! A private office sounds perfect! Congrats Heath
Congtats Health!!! That will be so nice to have your weekends together, especially during the holidays!
Congrats! It will be great having your hubby home at nights and on weekends. Good for you guys!
Congrats on the new job, Heath! You guys must be doing things right because the Lord blesses you when you do what he asks. Have fun with all that free time!
That's awesome!! I am so happy for you guys to have him home more. YEAH!!
CONGRATS! THAT IS AWESOME. I HOPE IT WORKS OUT SO GOOD. WE WILL SEE HIM MORE AT FAMILY THINGS TOO, YEA!
Congrat on the new job! That is so exciting. I miss you!
hey there...i just saw that you commented on my old blog...so glad you remember me! and yes lets keep in better touch!
my new blog:
http://kimberlybrimhall.typepad.com
Congrats!!! That is such a wonderful feeling to have the job you want. We are feeling the same way. I am so happy for you guys! Heath, good luck at the new job!
Congrats! That is so awesome!
That is great! COngrats to the Applington Family!!
Post a Comment