Heath decided that this year we should get a real tree. So him and Parker went in the mountains and picked out this tree. Heath said it looked a lot smaller on the mountain. When he first brought it in it was too tall so he had to cut a few feet off the bottom. We spent the evening decorating the tree. I have to say I love the smell of it. It's a lot better than a fake tree.
The top is touching the celling.




9 comments:
How fun that your kids can both help decorate. Love the tree and the pics. We researched alot of cameras and we ended up with the Panasonic Lumix (panasonic DMC-FZ28K. It is an SLR like camera.It has an 18 optical zoom which is awesome and it's 10.1 megapixels. It takes HD video and so far we love it. You can do the burst of shots thingy so you can catch stuff you otherwise wouldn't be able to. We paid $270 and it is worth every penny. Good luck in the search.
So pretty I love real trees we haven't tried that I think that next year we will go for real! You have such a cute family! Hope you are all doing good!
There is nothing like the smell of a real tree to get you in the Christmas spirit. We are heading out on Saturday for our annual trek. The tree is beautiful and much better than our charlie brown trees we usually bring home from the hills!
LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND SO FUN. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE REAL TREES AND THE SMELL OF THEM REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF CHRISTMAS. LOVE IT!
I love that Tandi kept putting all the ornaments on the same branch. Too cute!!
I love the smell of a real tree too. Good idea on Heath's part! Your kids are getting so big and so dang cute. Stacy I miss you and am excited to see you. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to me during this trial in our lives. You are truly a blessing in my life.
I suck this year! I'm not doing ANY decorating. I just don't have it in me right now. Could you please tell my kids I'm not the grinch?!
The kids are looking so old! It's so crazy... it goes so fast. I love tandi's ponies! She doesn't look like a baby anymore- she's a little girl. We miss you guys A LOT!
xoxoxoxo
AW, I am jealous. I love real trees!
Great read thankkyou
Post a Comment