November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love this Holiday! Parker was a race care driver and Tandi was a Care Bear. I think they were pretty cute. We spent some of the day going and visiting family and then we ended up at our house for a little party. We had some food then took the kids Trick or Treating. Then came back and watched the Hulk movie. What a good way to end the Halloween night.
Tandi was asleep in the truck during this picture.
All the Trick or Treaters from left to right. Lilly (butterfly), Boden (power ranger), Marley( Hannah Montana), Parker (race car driver), Tandi (Care Bear), Piper (Cinderella), and Mckenna (witch).
I loved that heart on her cute little behind.
Heath had to dress up for work and of course he didn't want to be the pregnant lady again, so he ended up being a used car salesman. ( I think he looks pretty hot in those pants!)


The girls rod in the wagon while we Trick or Treated. They were in a daze most of the time as you can tell.
I love my little care bear!


11 comments:

The Williams Family said...

I LOVE the picture of Tandi in her costome with her back towards you. That is so sweet! I think Heath's costume idea is hilarious!

Becky said...

Stacy every time I see pictures of your kids I just have to smile. They keep getting more adorable every picture I see. By the way you look amazing. I'm very jealous and hope I can look as good as you after the hold pregnancy thing.

Burrups said...

Way cute pictures!! I love the girls in the wagon picture. Also, Heath as a used car salesman is hilarious!! Jim and I both have brothers that are car salesman.

aironn said...

Great costumes! I think Halloween is so much more fun now that there are kids to take trick or treating! The costumes were so cute!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

The kids look so cute. I also love the back of the care bear. So cute.

Unknown said...

Your kids look so cute!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Stacy your kids are adorable! I love the care bear costume so cute!

Diesta said...

Cute pic's ! just checking in, Tell Heath Hi .

Dana said...

I love the costumes! Tandi is the most adorable little care bear. Looks like you guys are having fun.

Unknown said...

Agreed. . the bum shot is the best. Did you ever try that soup? It's one of my faves, and it's so easy!

Mark is specializing right now in Radiation Therapy. He will be done at the end of the summer. Then who knows where we will end up. The world is ours to explore!

Kit said...

I love the care bear costume. That is darling!