November 14, 2008

Disney on Ice

On Wednesday we went to Utah. My mom had got tickets for Disney on Ice. All the older grand kids and moms got to go. It was such a cute show!!! It was also fun to watch the kids get excited when their favorite Disney characters came out
Thanks Grandma!

9 comments:

Chris and Shelly said...

How fun! Your hair is getting long! I like it.
You got to love grandmas!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HALLE IS A LITTLE BIGGER AND SHE CAN SIT THROUGH THAT. I WENT WHEN I WAS TINY WITH MY PARENTS AND FRIENDS, AND WE LOVED IT. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A BLAST!

Burrups said...

Cute pictures! What an awesome grandma!!

Becky said...

Your mom is the greatest! Oh I miss you guys. It looks like you had a wonderful time. You deserved it. Thanks so much for being there for me this last week. It means so much Stac.You are an amazing friend. Love ya!

aironn said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the picture of Boden and Parker.

Jaylynn said...

No way!! I bet we were there together! We went to it this last saturday down in SLC, the kids had so much fun, wasn't it a cute show! Cute pictures of your little ones, good to see how you guys are doing!

Brittannia, Dan, Jett & London Mechling said...

Hey Stacey our pictures are all so cute! I am so jealous your blog is so cute and fun, Im new at the whole thing so I dont really know what I am doing! You have such a cute family!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

stacy,
this is how i do the background thing you were asking about. i hope yours works the same as mine and it doesn't mess it up again. sorry this might be long.... go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com and click in the middle the page under out site on: the cutest blog on the block, once it opens, on the left side click on backgrounds. go through and once you find the one you want, click on the actual picture of it..then it opens it up. scroll to the bottom of the page under where it says, "it's that easy." then, highlight the rest of the page and left click once highlighted and click on copy.. go into your blog under layout...find your html under where it says "add a gadget", you must click the one that has the address of your background in it...so open them all until you are sure it is the one. then erase what is there and paste the new stuff inside. that is it. DON'T GO into the edit HTML tab in your blog, that is how i lost everything...go into the html/javascripts, under add gadgets tab in the layout menu. i hope this works...sorry it sounds so confusing to explain it all. hope it helps and if you need to call me or post on my blog and i will try to help you more. good luck and let me know if it works..
also, it was great talking to you the other night!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

HEY THERE GIRLIE!
YOU GOT YOUR BLOG CHANGED. IT WAS GREAT RUNNING INTO YOU TODAY TOO. YOUR BACKGROUND IS SO CUTE, I HOPE I DIDN'T CONFUSE YOU TO MUCH!