January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well this is just a part of what we did on New Years Eve! We went up to Heath's parents and had a great time playing wii again and just hanging out. Then when it was about 5 minutes to midnight we went outside to light some fireworks. Parker was having a ball.
And I think Heath and Luke were having just as much fun. The girls ended up going inside and watching the guys out the window. It was sooooooooo cold. There were a few instances where I got a little nervous. Boys will be boys!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I missed seeing you too this year!! We'll be back a bit, so hopefully we can get together. Your stockings by the way, a whole lot cuter than I did! It looks like your holidays are a lot like ours, double of everything between your own family and the in-laws.

A said...

I don't know how I missed that. They are exactly the same jeep. How fun! Poor McCoy doesn't get to use his yet because we didn't have a way to get it from Poky.

Kit said...

Looks like your holidays were a blast! Hopefully I have already said this, but you are looking great/beautiful! Cute pics of everyone.