hey, what's more important, Bunco night or updating your blog for us? I really want you to think seriously. You know the right answer. Sorry I just love new pics and stories especially since Mason has started going to bed earlier and I have a second to look. Your kids are beautiful.
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
9 comments:
Oh my heck she is so adorable!! Love the hat!
ok I love her coat where did you get it!
seeing them in that jeep together melts my heart! what a sweet pair!
LOVE those kids! Wish we were closer. (I think I say that in every comment!)
I agree she does look cute- I love her hat and coat. We'll soon find out if McCoy is much of a driver or not.
They are so cute together! Aldon loves to drive around on hi too and Adi usually jumps on for a ride too! Ok I love Tandi's hat, did you make it?
She does always look cute!!! Awesome jeep!
Stacy! Your kids are so cute!! I love Tandi's hat! Girl clothes are so fun! Those are great pictures of them in the jeep together.
hey, what's more important, Bunco night or updating your blog for us? I really want you to think seriously. You know the right answer. Sorry I just love new pics and stories especially since Mason has started going to bed earlier and I have a second to look. Your kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment