Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. This is one of my excuses. I have been potty training this little rascal. The first day I thought that she would be easy. She went pee and poo in the potty. The second day she didn't want anything to do with it. The third she would cry every time I would put her on the potty. So by the fourth day I didn't care so much. We bought princess underwear, watched two potty movies at least 10 times, and I bribed her with candy. I have given up. I think I will wait a few months and just see what happens. I know if I keep trying it will make things worse. It has been crazy! I wish I knew the answer to this whole potty training thing. But I think every kid is different. So that is my excitement for the week.
I still love my little girl even though I have to keep changing her stinky diapers!
8 years ago




8 comments:
I wish I had advice but I don't have a clue. Sounds like you have it figured out though. You might as well wait a bit until she is a little more ready or it will be a nightmare. Miss you. Good luck!
I have found that if she is showing no signs of wanting to go potty that it will only make matters worse.She will regress later. I am in the process of potty training my son and daughter and she has more interest than he does. Girls ARE alot easier but they I have found out are MORE stubborn. Good Luck to you!
I bought Hannah a potty for Christmas and about a two weeks ago she did the same thing as Tandi...pee and poo and then nothing else so I gave up too. I really don't like the potty training either but maybe we ought to get these two girls together and have a potty party :). Maybe a little competition would help. Anyways, I hope things are going good for you guys. Talk to you later.
Good luck! I have been through it three times and still don't have a clue about potty training. As much as I'm looking forward to not doing the diaper thing ever again, I'm not looking forward to the hassle with the last one.
I love the pic! You can see the stubborness in her eyes! Love it! She will figure it out!
I CAN'T HELP YOU YET, BUT NOW I KNOW WHO TO TURN TO WHEN I START. GOOD LUCK-SHE'LL GET IT. HALLE WAS STUBBORN ABOUT WALKING-IT IS A "WILL" THING!
This post totally made me laugh because I am facing the same issue with Lucas. He actually acts like he wants to start learning...I just know that potty training sucks so I really don't want to start. Fun times! Good luck!
BUMMER! Better luck next time!
Post a Comment