Parker loves reading before he goes to bed. Last night Heath walked into his room and this is what he saw. I thought it was so cute so I hurried and grabbed my camera. We must be doing something right.
That is adorable. I love how it looks like he just put the scriptures down for just one minute to rest his eyes and out he went. You're right, you must be doing something right!
That is so cute. You are a very good mommy. I was meaning to call you I hope you had a good birthday. And it has been a while since we have done something we NEED to get together!
All I can say is you guys definitely are doing A LOT right! Your kids are beautiful Stac. By the way I love that we have been chatting more often, it has been so great.
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
11 comments:
that is adorable, and i love the outfit tandi went to the party in. hope you had a great birthday stacy!
That is adorable. I love how it looks like he just put the scriptures down for just one minute to rest his eyes and out he went. You're right, you must be doing something right!
Oh my goodness! That is one special memory!
That is so cute. You are a very good mommy. I was meaning to call you I hope you had a good birthday. And it has been a while since we have done something we NEED to get together!
He is so stinkin cute and you guys are great parents.
All I can say is you guys definitely are doing A LOT right! Your kids are beautiful Stac. By the way I love that we have been chatting more often, it has been so great.
That is so cute!! What a sweet little boy!
He is so sweet! What a precious moment! You guys are great parents, any tips?
Don't you love it when your kids make you look
good?!
VERY SWEET.
Stacy! That is so cute! You guys are doing a lot right! I'll be calling you for some advice!
Post a Comment