February 4, 2009

My Little Princess!

On Saturday Tandi got to go to a fun Princess Tea Party for her cousin Lilly. She loved dressing up and I had as much fun as she did. She is such a girly girl!

4 comments:

Melissa Fisher said...

Hey you just gave me a great idea! Brooklyn hates, hates, hates the potty chair, so maybe I'll put it in front of the T.V. It looked like that is where Tandi's was anyway. That picture of Parker with the BOM is priceless!

Chris and Shelly said...

Posts like this of really cute girls makes me want to have a girl!! Really Bad!! She's precious!

HARKER FAMILY said...

I can not wait for princess parties. Little girls are so sweet. I can not believe how big Tandi is getting, she gets cutter everyday!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

She is so cute! I love little girls in tutu's!