Tandi was using Parker as her pillow. They really love each other.I couldn't find Tandi. She was hiding in the closet as quiet as a mouse.Parker wanted to get in there with her.Goofy kids!Tandi's famous scowl.
Oh my goodness! I couldn't stop looking at those pics of Tandi laying on Parker. I want two now really bad. You can just tell they are best buds. What cuties you have.
Stac, Those pics are so cute. I love that they are best friends. It's just got to make you smile. I'm sure it makes things a little easier on you most of the time as well. Anyways, love ya
I LOVE the picture of them laying together. That is sooo sweet. The scowl picture is great. Your kids are adorable. Beau pulls the boys around in the sled too! Good thing he does... it is way too cold for me.
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I couldn't stop looking at those pics of Tandi laying on Parker. I want two now really bad. You can just tell they are best buds. What cuties you have.
Stac,
Those pics are so cute. I love that they are best friends. It's just got to make you smile. I'm sure it makes things a little easier on you most of the time as well. Anyways, love ya
I LOVE the picture of them laying together. That is sooo sweet. The scowl picture is great. Your kids are adorable. Beau pulls the boys around in the sled too! Good thing he does... it is way too cold for me.
Post a Comment