I still can't believe it! My little baby is already two. This weekend we had a nice party with family. They came over for some Princess cake and ice cream. I wish I could say I made the cake, but Costco is my best friend these days. I thought it turned out cute! My favorite is the fat frog prince.
She was excited all day to have her party. She kept saying "It's my Birthday!"



Her and Piper are only 9 months apart and they are such great buddies!
Opening presents was fun to watch! She thought that she needed to give her presents away, so each time she got a present she would open it then give it to someone else in the room. Making sure everyone had a present was her top priority. How generous of you Tandi!



Sitting with her girl cousins!
8 years ago




3 comments:
OH she is so cute! Giving her presents away...What a sweetie!!! Isn't is so crazy how fast 2 years goes by!
So cute. They grow up way too fast.
Yeah! Happy Birthday Tandi. I think she is seriously the CUTEST thing ever! It is sad yet SO fun to watch them grow up. She is adorable!
Post a Comment