March 31, 2009

Tandi's big girl bed!

For Tandi's Birthday we decided to get her a bed. I waited to put her bed up because I was waiting for her bedding to arrive. I think it goes good with her room! Tandi loves it! I also love the fact that she gets excited to take naps on her soft bed. That crib mattress was really hard.

I still have to finish decorating that wall above her bed.

11 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

so so cute, where did you find the bedding?

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Super cute!! I love her bedding!!

The Thompsons said...

Tandi is so cute! she reminds me a lot of mylee! i think they are just a couple months apart! so FUN!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST BEDDING EVER..LOVE IT! TANDI IS ADORABLE AND SHE LOOKS SO TINY ON HER BIG BED!

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

I LOVE IT!!! That is so so cute!!! Even better that she loves to sleep in it :)

Adrianne said...

That's so fun! She looks like she loves it so much!

Laura Lyden said...

The bed is so cute! You are so good at all of the house decorating stuff. I am so glad that that everything is going so well for you and your family. I miss you!

Tiffany said...

I love the bedding!! That is so awesome she is excited to take naps now!

Jaylynn said...

Soooo cute! I can't believe she is in a big girl bed! I was thinking about moving Adi to a bed when she turns 2...how's it going with Tandi? I love your bedding where did ya find it?

HARKER FAMILY said...

hey while we were at the condo we were looking for my nephews toy and i found one of Tandi's binkis I will have to get it to you.

Dana said...

I totally think Mason will sleep better in a big boy bed because he is never comfy in his crib. We are considered it soon as well. I love your bedding!! PS you look awesome in every pic and your hair makes me want mine just like that.