Happy Anniversary to us!
March is such a crazy month and right in the middle of it is our anniversary. I am grateful though that we were able to spend some time together alone (thanks to Nate and Jen for watching our kids). I am just happy to be happily Married. After seven years we are still in love. I am truly grateful to be Married to my best friend!
March is such a crazy month and right in the middle of it is our anniversary. I am grateful though that we were able to spend some time together alone (thanks to Nate and Jen for watching our kids). I am just happy to be happily Married. After seven years we are still in love. I am truly grateful to be Married to my best friend!




7 comments:
How sweet--I love your wedding picture!!! Congrats on 7 years!
Whoa 7 years!!! Girl you are old. I don't know why but that seems like so long. Good for you. So I need to call you. Since we've been talking more lately it seems wrong if we haven't spoken for a week. I like it! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary. He got a great girl!
What a cute couple. It's crazy how fast time goes isn't it?
Happy Anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary! It's funny to think we were married one day before you guys, 7 yrs ago! It brings back memories of having our receptions the same night or weekend, I think?! We miss you guys and need to get together more often, we'll definitely let you know the next time we are passing thru and maybe go to dinner or something!
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. Wow 7 years already where has the time gone!
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are a cute couple. Love the picture! You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment