It has been a long time since we have had family pictures. My cousin Cassia was kind enough to take them for us. I think she did a great job! There are so many that I love I can't choose which one of Tandi and which of Parker's I should blow up and frame. So if you have some favorties, let me know.
Hi Stacy, thought I would say hi. Your pictures are so cute. It helps when you have the cutest kids around. I wanted to thank you for being so good to my mom. She adores you and enjoys being in your ward. Take care!
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow..... For babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow...... So quiet down cobwebs..... Dust go to sleep.... I'm rocking my babies, cause babies don't keep!
I love blogging! I think this it the best way to keep in touch with those you love. I am a stay at home wife with three beautiful children, Parker who is six,Tandi who is four,and Dexter who is 8 months. And I have an awesome husband Heath. We have been married 9 years and I'm still crazy in love with him. I am grateful he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our kids. I am very blessed!
10 comments:
Love them! SO PRECIOUS! I love the one that Tandi is looking back at the camera on the bridge. Where did you get her headband? So cute!!
So cute!! I love the one of tandi with her hand to her face!!
They are all awesome. I would have a hard time picking too. You have a very photogenic family. So cute!!
Your family is absolutely beautiful. Those pictures turned out awesome! You look stunning, and Tandi is going to be a knockout! love ya
Love them!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the color scheme!
I love them all! I especially love the close up of Tandi with her hand on her face. where is that bridge? It is so cute!
Tandi is the cutest little girl I've ever seen...I seriously think that everytime I see her pic. on your blog. Your family pics. are awesome.
Hi Stacy, thought I would say hi. Your pictures are so cute. It helps when you have the cutest kids around. I wanted to thank you for being so good to my mom. She adores you and enjoys being in your ward. Take care!
Parker is quite the poser!!!
What a cute lil family! I have to know where you got Tandi's headband! Brooklyn loves to wear headbands but I haven't found any that cute!
Post a Comment